June 1, 2020
What is up Bridge Church Family (even if you are new-welcome)!
We are re-opening our doors for services on
Sunday, June 14th at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
To ensure everyone’s safety, we will be following these guidelines:
· We will maintain adequate supplies (e.g., soap, paper towels, hand sanitizer, tissue) to support healthy hygiene practices.
· We encourage you to practice good hygiene by washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
· Please limit restroom use if possible.
· We will clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that are frequently touched before/after services.
· We will follow guidelines to have no more than 25% of our building’s capacity present at one time.
· We ask that families sit together with six feet of sufficient spacing between other families/individuals.
· There will be no children’s classes or nursery available.
· There will be no live worship offered.
· We encourage everyone to avoid shaking hands or giving hugs.
· Entry doors and the doors into the auditorium will remain open during service to avoid touching door handles.
· No bulletins will be handed out. Please find any info on sfbridge.org
· We will provide a central location for the collection of tithes and offerings rather than passing offering plates. Offering envelopes will be available in the chair racks. We encourage you to continue to give online or give by text.
· Coffee and refreshments will not be served before/during/after services.
· Though we love the unleavened bread for communion, communion will now be served in individual packets per person available at each seat.
· We will have face masks available. You are free to wear one if you desire. We will not face mask shame those who choose to wear one or those who choose not to wear one.
· If you are sick or uncomfortable in attending, please stay home and enjoy the service online!
· We strongly encourage the most vulnerable to stay home and enjoy the service online.
We have missed seeing each one of you. You are so dear to us and we cherish each moment we have with you.
July 12, 2020,
At 9:30am this morning we received a call informing us that last Sunday there was a church attendee who has been confirmed with COVID-19.
Our cleaning team has since been sanitizing our facility on top of our extra cleaning being conducted during the week.
We will still be having service in our building! It is up to your discretion if you would like to attend. We will also be having our online services at 10:30 on Facebook and YouTube